We can assist you with all your relocation needs.
You will benefit from our personal & professional expertise to help you through your entire relocation experience to and from the Netherlands
We manage your relocation to and from amsterdam so you can focus on managing your business
Whether you’re an individual or a business, we can make your relocation to the Netherlands run as smooththly as possible
Your personal relocation “coach”:
Pre-Arrival Support before moving to Amsterdam adapted to your needs.
Your Relocation partner
- We tackle your worries and questions before you can even think about them, setting your expectations to the reality of the process and of your new life.
- Information on relocation topics, and what you need to know before moving abroad.
- Efficiency and flexibility are our strong suit, we anticipate every step of the way for you and make your relocation as smooth as possible.
Your new city
- Discover Amsterdam and its neighbourhoods in preparation for your move.
Tailor made services for you or your organisation
- Tailor-made services to facilitate your relocation to the Netherlands. Save valuable time & relieve the stress of relocating!
Assistance in your family’s relocation to the Netherlands, arrival and settling in your new city. Tips4Expat will help you make the right decisions adapted to your needs, taking into consideration the local reality. The most successful relocations occur when the whole family is happy.
We advise and assist you on various themes related to your children and yourself:
The Dutch Education System
- Detailed information about the various Dutch school systems and registration procedures
After School Info
- Afterschool & extracurricular activities
Child Minder Selection
- Help in finding a babysitter or nanny who will meet your requirements
- Banking and insurance services
- Tax formalities including registration with the Dutch tax authority the Belastingdienst
- Dutch Healthcare system overview
- Other administrative matters
HOME SEARCH RENTALS
- Assistance to find your new long-term rental, all included services to give you peace of mind of always having the support of a professional by your side.
- From setting up viewings, thoroughly checking the apartments ourselves and showing them to you either in person or on video calls to helping you sign the contract, setting up the utilities and doing the check-in, every step of the way is taken care of.
- We always ensure that everything is satisfactory on the legal aspect and that your rights are respected. Possibility of picking up packages, getting sheets and other useful items before your arrival as well.
HOME SEARCH – BUYING
Independent Real Estate Advice
- Expert independent real estate support and advice adapted to your needs buying a home, advice on pros and cons of buying versus renting.
- Setting your expectations to the reality of the market to find the place of your dreams without feeling overwhelmed. This process can be an emotional rollercoaster and we are here to support you every step of the way by relieving some of your stress.
- Support during the viewings, bidding process and signing
- Administrative formalities
- Support with finding you the right bank and associated services
- Tax formalities
- Health care system overview
- Vehicle registration…
As well as where to go for Dutch classes, networking, and creating your circle
outbound relocation from the netherlands
Outbound Relocation Support
- Administrative formalities for deregistering from the municipality, IND, tax office and schools
- Tailor-made services to facilitate Individual & Family relocation.
- We help on contracts, giving your notice for rentals and selling, cancelling memberships and utilities, administrative matters and relieving any stress you have due to your departure.
What People Are Saying
Time-saving. Turning-point. Myriam’s ability to juggle with expatriation complexity and connect with multiple communities is unlike anything I’ve seen before. It made a huge difference in the way I settled in Amsterdam. She answered my needs in a fast pace, with method and commitment, and this seemed to come perfectly naturally to her.
Thanks to Myriam, finding a house became easy. Thanks to her connections and her knowledge of Amsterdam, everything went as expected and I found my Home sweet Home in almost no time. I highly recommend the services of Tips4Expat as they are tailor-made and dus, match your expectations!
Move and buy a house abroad can be a real challenge, that’s why I would like to recommend Tips4Expat. My house hunting journey has been possible because Myriam was a great support for me at each steps of my research. From the day I contacted her, she has been always available for me. Again thank you to make my dreams comes true!
We contacted Tips4expat as part of the rental of our apartment. Myriam immediately knew how to advise us on the right approach to avoid the pitfalls and direct us to the right professional. Thanks to her expertise and reactivity, the situation was managed very quickly and to our advantage! A big thanks to Tips4Expat!
I had to relocate to Amsterdam with the whole family in less than 3 months and with the Coronavirus situation, Tips4Expat made it possible!!! Thank you so much for that. Really impressed by Myriam’s extreme implication and motivation to obtain our dream apartment facing strong competition. (early morning visit, visio visit, contract negotiation, translation….and much more) Plus millions of tips to make the re-location extremely smooth! Thanks again Myriam!
Knowing our rights as a tenant is not always easy, especially in a foreign country.
I found in Myriam from tips4expat an extensive knowledge and some very valuable advice to cope with a sensitive situation.
I highly recommend her as she is a strong connoisseur of owners and tenants’ rights here in the Netherlands. She gives you everything about the pattern to follow, any kind of issue you are facing.
Thank you for your high added value Myriam @tips4expat.